Globe valve is mainly used on water, gas oil and pipeline in the petroleum, petrochemical and gas industries.
Globe valve has a bolted bonnet or pressure seal bonnet, OSY and handwheel or gear operated for high pressure or large sizes. Its body is made of stainless steel ASTM A 351 CF8,CF8M,CF3, CF3M, Carbon Steel A216 Steel WCB, WCC,Alloy steel A217 WC1,WC6,WC9 and C5 and its manufacture is in accordance with the BS 1873 and ANSI B 16.34 standard.
This industrial globe valve is equipped with ANSI flanged RF or RTJ according to ANSI B16.5 and face to face ASME B16.10, butt weld in accordance with B16.25.
Features, standard, uses:
– OS & Y – outside rising stem
– With R.F. flanges according to ANSI B16.5 up to DN600
– Manufacture according to BS 1873 – ANSI B16.34
– Dimensions according to ANSI B16.10
– BW end according to ANSI B16.25
– Leak test according to API 598
– Bolted bonnet
– Available with manual gearbox
– Available in class 150 300, 600, 900 1500, 2500.
Water, gas oil, steam, petrochemical, oil and gas industries.
On demand :
– All types of special request
– RTJ flange – up to class 2500 or on request
– Certificate 3.1
– Materials according to NACE MR 01-75